ForexTime Limited or FXTM is a famous forex broker brand in the world, owned by ForexTime group, established in 2011. The founder and largest shareholder of FXTM is Mr. Andrey Dashin, a warrior in the forex industry. He is also the founder of the online brokerage Alpari.
The main products of the exchange are: Indices, forex, stocks, commodities. FXTM forex trading platform is suitable for all traders from beginners to professional traders.
Over 10 years of operation in the market, FXTM broker's network has been expanded globally, including: Africa, Europe, America, Asia, Latin America.
Thanks to low transaction fees, fast execution speed, offering a wide range of transactions for each trader's own style and good customer service, the Forex FXTM broker has attracted many global investors as well. which FXTM reviews and good reviews from many traders.
Licenses and Certificates of Operation
FXTM forex broker is regulated and licensed by many of the world's leading financial authorities such as:
- Investment Agent License No. C113012295 issued by Exinity Limited is regulated by the Financial Services Commission ( FSC ) of Mauritius.
- FSP license number 46614 is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of South Africa (FSCA).
- CIF License No. 185/12 CySEC is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Exinity Limited is licensed to offer trading in Forex trading products and CFDs, among other instruments and securities.
- The UK's financial regulator.
Protection of FXTM client funds
Forextime is a reputable forex trading platform that always strictly adheres to regulations on management and protection of customers' invested capital.
- All client funds will be stored in a bank account separate from the company's account.
- Forextime will not use client's money for the company's business, in order to bring absolute peace of mind to customers.
- Forextime is a member of the Financial Commission – an international organization dedicated to resolving disputes in the financial services industry in the foreign exchange market. As a result, FXTM clients will be insured up to €20,000 in the event of the broker becoming insolvent.
FXTM Trading Platform
FXTM currently offers two of the world's leading trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). These are 2 popular trading platforms, compatible with all computer and phone devices (iOS, Android).
MT4 is an online trading platform developed by MetaQuotes Software. Trading on FXTM's MT4, traders can access hundreds of assets on the financial markets, including: forex, commodities, stocks, CFDs…
Some advantages of the MT4 platform are:
- Supports 3 price charts and 9 timeframes.
- Available 30 technical indicators and 31 graphical objects
- Support 4 pending orders: Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Stop
- Real-time quotes on MarketWatch
- Strong security system, support 20 different languages
MT5 is a platform developed on top of MT4, but with more features added:
- Support 3 price charts, 21 time frames
- 38 technical indicators and 44 drawing tools available
- Allows execution of 6 types of pending orders
- Comprehensive trading system, including market depth
- Chat with members of MQL5
FXTM account types
FXTM offers 3 trading accounts, suitable for each trader's trading style. Details of FXTM trading accounts are as follows:
|Account Type||Micro||Advantage||Advantage Plus|
|Spread||From 1.5 pips||From 0.0 pips||From 1.5 pips|
|Commission||Is not||From 0.4 – 2$||Is not|
|Maximum number of orders||300||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Maximum pending order||100||300||300|
|Order Matching||Instant order execution||Market order matching||Market order matching|
Forextime trading products
FXTM offers a wide range of financial assets that you can trade, including:
At ForexTime, you can trade 63 currency pairs, including major, minor and exotic. All FXTM Quotes, Slippage and Order Execution statistics are checked by PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited (PwC) according to international standards.
FXTM also diversified its clients' portfolios with precious metals including gold and silver. Investors can trade spot gold and silver prices against major currencies, in which: Gold is priced in 3 currencies: USD, EUR, BGP and silver is quoted in USD, EUR.
You can trade CFDs on the following commodities: UK Brent Oil, US Crude Oil, US Natural Gas. Forextime offers leverage up to 1:52 on UK Brent Oil CFDs, 1:49 on US Crude Oil and 1:19 on US Natural Gas and competitive spreads from just 4 to 11 pips.
FXTM allows CFD trading with 15 stock indices of major markets such as the US, UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, France, Germany, etc. You can buy or sell indices at spot prices and feel free to apply trading strategies that work for you.
Including 125 stock codes of many famous companies in the US, Europe and many parts of the world, such as: Apple, Alibaba, Alphabet Corporation, amazon, adidas… FXTM gets quotes directly from NASDAQ and NYSE – 2 largest stock exchanges in the world.
Trade the price movements of stocks from big brands like Apple and Alibaba and lots of big companies around the world. With this asset you will enjoy low spreads from 0.1 pip, fixed commission of $4 per lot and attractive leverage.
Leverage and trading fees at FXTM
Leverage and transaction costs are also one of the factors that traders are very interested in. So let's find out what types of fees the FXTM exchange is offering.
Depending on the type of trading account, Forextime will have different leverage levels:
- Micro Account: 1:1000.
- Advantage and Advantage Plus accounts: 1:2000.
FXTM floor commission fee
Currently, the FXTM broker only charges a commission for Advantage accounts, averaging from $0.4 – $2 depending on trading volume. There are no commissions for other accounts. This is one of the advantages that traders cannot ignore FXTM.
Forextime floor spread
Forextime offers spreads corresponding to trading account types. As follows:
- Micro and Advantage Plus accounts from 1.5 pips
- Advantage account is from 0.0 pip
Deposit – Withdrawal on FXTM
Deposit and withdrawal methods
Currently, FXTM is supporting customers to deposit and withdraw via the following methods:
- Bank transfer
- Visa/Mastercard Credit Card
- E-wallets (Skrill, Neteller, PerfectMoney…)
- Paypal, Bitcoin
- Most FXTM account deposits are processed instantly.
- With withdrawal orders, the processing time is about 24 hours, for withdrawals via Crypto, Bitcoin will take from 24-48 hours.
Deposit and withdrawal fees
There are no fees for depositing funds into an FXTM account. Withdrawals will be charged as follows:
- Withdraw money via bank accounts and e-wallets Skill, Neteller: no fees
- Withdrawal via bank account: 1.1% + 0.05 USD
- Withdrawal via credit card: 2 EUR/ 3 USD/ 2 GBP
- Withdraw via Crypto, Bitcoin: 1% , Perfectmoney (0.5%), Yandex.Money (1.5%), Paypal, Webmoney (2%)
Customer care service
FXTM's staff works 24/5, always ready to answer any problems customers have in the language of the country where the traders live. Whenever there is a need, you can contact the consultant through the following channels:
- Online chat on website
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Viber: +447593612469
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ForexTime
- Leave a phone number to request a call back
Is FXTM a scam or not?
FXTM is not a scam but is considered a reputable exchange. FXTM operates transparently under the supervision of the world's leading prestigious financial institutions such as: FCA, FSC, FSCA, CySEC…
What is the minimum deposit of FXTM?
FXTM stipulates a minimum deposit of 10$ for Micro accounts and 500$ for Advantage and Advantage Plus accounts.
How many FXTM accounts can I open?
You can open as many accounts as you want, FXTM does not limit the number of accounts that a client can open.
Why can't I login to my FXTM account?
There are many reasons why you cannot log into your FXTM account such as: faulty floor system, incorrect login information, locked account, system upgrade…